Saturday, November 6, 2010

'Real World' Castmate: I'd 'Never' Vote for Sean Duffy


"Real World: Boston" alum and newly-minted Congressman Sean Duffy couldn't please everyone this election season ... in fact, TMZ has learned, he couldn't even convert his old MTV castmates.

1104_duffy_montana_ex_2

Montana McGlynn -- who you might remember from the 1997 season of the hit MTV reality show -- tells TMZ, she's proud of the Duff-man's achievements ... but states, "I could never bring myself to vote for a conservative Republican.”

TMZ spoke to two other former RW:Bostonians -- Syrus Yarbrough and Jason Cornwell -- and they both agree ... telling us, Sean's a great dude ... but they just can't agree with his right-wing politics.

We reached out to the rest of Duff's former "Real World" housemates -- but they didn't get back to us.

True story.

“While I don't share Sean's political views, I am extremely proud of his achievements - both professional and personal. While I wish him and his family only the best, I could never bring myself to vote for a conservative republican.”

Tags: Real World


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment